The SMARTIA PG160P Santorini advanced bioclimatic pergola system is perhaps the only pergola system that can cover in self-supporting typology (without wall support) an area of up to 50 m2 with only four support columns.
The SMARTIA PG160P Santorini advanced bioclimatic pergola system is characterized by its high robustness and the innovations it incorporates, offering ideal shading solutions for outdoor areas. It is perhaps the only pergola system that can cover in self-supporting typology (without wall support) a surface of up to 50 m2 with only four columns Support, while the area is doubled by adding just two additional columns (i.e. 100 m2 only with 6 columns), without affecting the elegant, minimal design of the pergola.
The rotating blinds for adjustable shading and protection from unwanted weather effects, as well as the rich equipment available, reflect the bioclimatic philosophy adopted by the system and ensure excellent living conditions all year round.
- Effective protection from sun, rain, snow and other weather conditions
- Controlled conditions due to the adoption of bioclimatic logic and the incorporation of additional elements such as sliding glass and shutter systems, vertical shading blinds (ZIP), LED lighting, etc.
- Impressive robustness to allow very large dimensions, up to 7.5 x 7.5 m with only four columns
- State-of-the-art components, such as the hidden patented silent rotation mechanism, and automation systems
- High aesthetics and minimal design with attention to detail, for example no visible connection points
- A wide variety of solutions with customisation and scalability to meet every need
* The products you see are indicative. You can find a huge variety of designs and colours in our physical store. Visit us at 20A Aeroporos Rodokanakis or call us at 2271042633.